
Alright folks, I'm back. Buenos Aires, land of steak, tango, and mullets.
After my colorful semester abroad, I was having quite a hard time imagining "the working world" in the U.S. so I did something probably really stupid and decided to move back here for a while. I'm rather quite excited and am looking forward to detailing the insanities of my daily life as well as all of the perplexing habits of the Argies. It was too difficult to remember everyone's emails, so yes I just caved and decided to blog it up. Don't judge. I promise it will be full of hilarious ( to me ) anecdotes and pictures.
I arrived yesterday morning ( my birthday ) and was pretty much exhausted after having to sleep next to a cowboy who wouldn't let me move my legs around for 8 hours. Also, who doesn't want to give a nice Business Class upgrade to a young woman traveling alone on the day of her birth? Thanks a lot, mean guy at United gate C6. After a long nap and nice hot shower I was totally revived and stuffed my face with meat of all kinds at Los Sauces for a little birthday dinner celebration. Heaven, I tell you. Then of course came the most important course of all - dessert. Postre. Helado. MY LIFE. That was spectacular of course.
But I digress. I am actually here to find a job and tomorrow have my big interview and am praying to anyone that will hear me that it works out. It's been a while since I've had to don work garb so I might have to adjust that accordingly. God knows what trends lay on the horizon in Argieland.
Anyway I am off to catch up with friends and to embrace SPRING. Yes, that's right, I am avoiding winter at all costs this year and have made this move to the Southern Hemisphere solely for that purpose. I figured after 4 years in Boston I deserved a break.
CHAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 comment:
Welcome, dear Paige, to Blogland! Some of us have been doing this (on and off) for a while, but stick to anonymity - hence the "Good Woman' label - make of that what you will... but do drop by and visit. Bambi misses you already.
Post a Comment