Some of my favorite places, chosen for their high degree of usefulness:
1. the Subte. Because who wouldn't want to bring their laptop on the train with them, open it up in the middle of a packed car, and check their emails during rush hour? Or just hang out underground for a while, on the station platform, chatting with friends and updating their Facebook profile?
2. Megatlón Gym. One of the best ways to make the time fly when you're on the treadmill is by bringing your computer with you to work out! You will stave off boredom, remain connected at all times, and clearly, look cool.
3. Rapsodia in Alto Palermo. The next time I decide to go shopping, I think I'll invite my closest friends or study buddies with me. That way we can camp out, get some work done, and shop for overpriced jeans ... all at the same time !
My thoughts exactly.
1. the Subte. Because who wouldn't want to bring their laptop on the train with them, open it up in the middle of a packed car, and check their emails during rush hour? Or just hang out underground for a while, on the station platform, chatting with friends and updating their Facebook profile?
2. Megatlón Gym. One of the best ways to make the time fly when you're on the treadmill is by bringing your computer with you to work out! You will stave off boredom, remain connected at all times, and clearly, look cool.
3. Rapsodia in Alto Palermo. The next time I decide to go shopping, I think I'll invite my closest friends or study buddies with me. That way we can camp out, get some work done, and shop for overpriced jeans ... all at the same time !
My thoughts exactly.
No comments:
Post a Comment