12 January 2010

Deadbeat Blogger

I know I have been neglecting the blog. Forgive me.

New Year's photos and other lovely things are to come ...
When I get a free moment (grumble)

Running around like a crazy person these days. The 95 degree weather doesn't really help. But at least I'm not frozen on the urban tundra.

I'm trying to figure out where I/We will be going on vacation in the next couple of months.

On my list of ideas:
-South Africa
-Costa Rica
-Barcelona/Paris

Obviously HOME is on the list, too ... I was merely naming places that I haven't been that I would like to see. It's hard living in another country because one feels compelled to return home for vacation, but I would really like to go to a new place this year. The last "new" place I have been was to San Martin de los Andes last February and it was incredibly beautiful but I would ideally like to go somewhere outside of Argentina.

I'll be back in DC definitely in September for a week or so, and since we're not sure of the possible arrival of D&D to Buenos Aires, I might put the idea of going home on hold for just a moment. Let's go to South Africa and drink wine and enjoy hilly mountaintops alongside the ocean.

That's all for now.

No comments: