17 December 2008

Home At Last

Well I made it, after a 10 hour flight in which I almost succumbed to hypothermia, followed by serious neck pain and a brief stopover in the Agricultural Section of US Customs ( ? ) ... I don't think I carried any farm animals or products in from Argentina, but whatever.

It's been nice but I'm freezing my face off. I'm cold. The Customs Man commented on my nice tan. It was a lovely way to start my day.

Anyhow, I am telling people I have Anthrax because I have take Cipro for this gross thing I have on my foot ( t.m.i ? ) ... Whatever. I googled images of anthrax and let me tell you folks it is no picnic. I'm glad I don't really have it.

O'Hern is the best and sent me THIS funny interview with the wonderful Rufus Wainwright and it appears that he, too, suffers from ailments of the foot. I don't know if I will heed his advice about remedy but it was well appreciated.

I'm off to a hot hot bath because I'm still frozen to the core and then will be decorating the Christmas tree and trying not to have a mental breakdown because my family is CRAZY

Feliz Navidad !

No comments: