12 December 2008

Moving Day

Well folks today is the BIG day where I finally move into my own apartment in lovely Belgrano. I have been all over the map today for work and cannot believe that I have that much STUFF to put into my suitcases. Really, like, WTF. Seriously. Half of my clothes I brought I won't even need to use because my job doesn't make me wear office formal casual professional chic whatever you want to call it. Nice, but not nice when I have to move it from its lovely resting place in a closet into a tiny VW Gol and then into my new home.

Anyyyyyyyway. Won't have internet and will probably be too busy jumping on the bed to think about email and whatnot. Am coming back to America next week so we'll catch up then. Cannot wait to get into the Christmas spirit ( dare I say it, with cold weather ) and am really looking forward to stuffing my face with Indian food.

No comments: