Today Andrés leaves for San Martín de Los Andes to do the Columbia Cruce de Los Andes ... it´s about 110 kM ( I don´t know metric conversions ) over a 3-day foot race into Chile. Pretty cool. Here is what SM de los A ( nice abbrevs ) looks like:


I´m going to meet him there next week and maybe climb up Volcano Lanín ... that giant thing up there. BOO .... I don´t know if I´ll make it. Apparently it´s not that formidable but I have my doubts.
Speaking of Doubts I am going to see Doubt tonight ... I love PSH so I am so excited to see it, and of course Meryl Streep is a geeeeeenius. Um ok that´s all.
I slept 4 hours last night no more, so time for me to stare at the wall. This weekend going to the beach ( I know it´s only Tuesday but yes I can still talk about the weekend ) ... will be stuffing my face with steak and frying myself in the sun .... aka pure bliss
No comments:
Post a Comment