Sooooo I am a bad blog lady. Oops.
I don't know if I feel like detailing every day of my lovely little mountain trip, but I will say that it was completely wonderful and amazing and I love lake and I want to have one. Now. I think I could safely say that if I were sent to live in a nice cabin in the mountains to avoid the hot summer months here, I would bring a million books and just enjoy it. And be anti social because sometimes I like the idea of misanthropy.
Especially when work has been so crazy. Good busy, but still very busy nonetheless. Since the academic year is about to begin everyone is arriving and needs places to live, confirmations, programs, blah blah blah ... It can get quite hectic. Luckily on Sunday we're all just going out to some random estancia to stuff ourselves full of meat and I will also fry in the sun, if there is any. Also an epic tennis match between kata/yo and sebas/nick will take place. Clearly the less coordinated one will be MOI. Thanks.
Ummmmm what else ... It's Friday huzzah and I am sick of being poor for NO REASON. Why is Buenos Aires a money eating city? Seriously I don't even buy food anymore unless I have to. I haven't had milk in my house for at least 2 weeks because I'm lazy and poor. Therefore I just drink free coffee at work. Sadly that also means my Frosted Flakes are on vacation since I am tired of eating them in a mug without milk. Le sigh.
My plant that we had cared for so much and so lovingly has just died. RIP. Too much water. I left it in a bucket of water before I left for SMA and now it's just sad and wilty and mad at me. Woof.
I MISS MY SISSY. I just thought I would give a late birthday shout outski to Mere and Deb who are both insane and awesome and I wish they could come here now and Mere and I could laugh at Deb who doesn't always get our jokes.
That's all for now ... More later ... When I have nothing to do. Oh wait, I also have nothing to do now. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment