
So it feels like Spring is almost/finally/basically here in Buenos Aires. Thank God ! I couldn't handle the 4 weeks of winter any longer ...
Life has been good. Spent some time in the sun yesterday and am now fully ready to hit the beach. I also have devoured the vampire-y hit of the season, Twilight, in just 1 day ! It felt good to whip through those 500 pages of Bella and Edward forbidden romance and vampire action. I am surprised I actually am admitting that I am hooked. It's fine. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Give me more Edward Cullen. I can't wait to read New Moon and have it done by the weekend !
I start Italian tomorrow and am actually nervous despite the fact that it's not "real" school and it's not like I have to get an A or anything. But I want to be a crazy pasta-eating, meatball-forming, grappa-drinking Italian lady. Tutto bene !!!!!!! What ?
Feeling the need to hit the cine ... Am dying to see The Hangover ( aka, "Qué Pasó Ayer" in the very creative Spanish language ). Also El Secreto de Sus Ojos is supposed to be fabulous.
I have nothing exciting to report.
I made guacamole on Saturday.
I bought Indian spices at Disco and am so excited to start making delicious curries.
I need more vampires.
I want a turtle.
I think I would be a good dog walker. Great Danes and standard Poodles only.
I cuddle with the big giant standard Poodle stuffed animal every chance that I can.
I would love some Pho soup right now.
And ... my bed.
Fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment