25 August 2009

Poodle Transformation

Ok so let me first just say, I am not ashamed of my love for Standard Poodles and their amazingess. No, Bella does not have a ridiculous haircut that makes her look like a lawn ornament. She is basically smarter than your average human being and I talk about her as if she were an actual person. She's better than your dog. And you.

Meredith sent me this article from the Daily Mail about this random Poodle Grooming competition that allows people with a lot of free time on their hands to turn poodles into "works of art" - aka Pandas, Jack Sparrow, and Camels. Strange, pretty interesting, but of course sad because no one likes animal exploitation.

Unless the result is this:



Ok so maybe it's wrong to think that is funny/adorable/whatever. But ... I can't help it.
Anyway .... I love Bella. The end.

No comments: