14 April 2010

Friday, where are you?

Tomorrow Ángel will be painting the bathroom- FINALLY! We had to let the plaster dry for at least 15 days and I have been anxious as all get-out for it to be ready. I cannot wait to have it all done and finished. The lighting turned out so well we think we're going to do the same upstairs in the master bath. No more intense hospital-esque lighting while putting on my makeup. Hooray!

This weekend is going to be great. Is it too early to discuss? Cocktails with Alixandre and other fabulous people, Fuerza Bruta at the Villa Villa Theater in Recoleta, spa day of indulgence with José at the Four Seasons, birthday asado for Mono in Valle Claro ... victory! It's the only thing getting me through these rainy days - sad but true.

Other than that... What else? Deb & Doug are coming together to BA in just 1 month! I cannot wait. It coincides perfectly with the Bicentennial of Argentina, so I have a 4-day weekend from work and there will be lots of fun things to do. Lots of eating as well. Cannot wait to see them. Only wish they could bring Bella in tow...

That's all for now. Despite the gear shift in becoming a hardcore Microcentro business lady (not) my life is just so full of happiness! Cheesy but true.

No comments: