14 May 2010

TGIF


Honestly. What a fun-filled week it has been! But terribly slow .... Dragging on and on never to end! I had to crawl out of my warm bed this morning to face the day. Here we are folks, it's Friday!
My liver currently hates me as I have spent the past 3 nights drinking more than one should during the week! Dinners out, a mid-week trip to Rumi, and another epic happy hour(s) with Alix and friends. So much fun. Not fun for my sleep habits which are now temporarily destroyed. I need at least 29 hours of sleep this weekend. It's a decree.

Last night the lovely Katie Armour sent me this fabulous video from YouTube about Emily Haines (Broken Social Scene) writing in Buenos Aires. I think it's absolutely beautiful. I actually felt nostalgic for a city where I currently live. Please check out the video HERE
Dear it's just so frustrating! No time to blog and muse and write. This weekend I promise I'll dedicate more time and energy to that. STILL need to post the Place des Anges photos and video.

Tonight we are having dinner with José's family and aunt who lives in India. I am so excited to pick her brain and convince her to smuggle me back in her suitcase! Oh to live in the Land of Kings ...

1 comment:

~Katrina said...

I like the Emily Haines video...makes me already miss BA.. :)