Tomorrow we leave bright and early for NYC for some extra wedding dress shopping and quality time with Yoda. I cannot wait to see Fran and Katie and spend some time (albeit not much!) in New York.
It's been so, so hot (not news for those of you on the East coast, I know), but it's been nice to wear flip flops and feel that warm sun when you come out of a store that has the a/c turned up too high. Although it's weird because my three toes on my left foot have been red and puffy and I wonder if they're allergic to summer or just something insane happened to them.
Deb and I went to Forever21 downtown in the Penn Quarter today and I was so overwhelmed I had no idea where to begin! It's like, so stocked full of clothes I don't even think my brain processed it. We picked up some really fun stuff and it made me angry that I live in a land that has amazing but very expensive clothes. Oh well. I buy them anyway.
Also, it is possible that I have gained 20lbs just by landing on US soil? I feel like I am more gigantic and I haven't even been stuffing my face 24/7 with Ben and Jerry's or McDonald's (I never eat that kind of food anyway!)
Resolution: do Pilates like mad once I arrive back to Buenos Aires. Pretend that I am a long, lean ballerina who has perfect arms and nice reed-like legs. Yes. Long and lean and tall and elegant. We must achieve that look!
Although a nice piece of my mom's friend's almond cake would be really nice right about now ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment