1. The grocery store! Orchids! Medicine! Organic produce! Everything IN ONE PLACE. I feel like I'm at a resort. (Bonus: the orchids are like $22 dollars. They cost around three times that in good ol' Argieland)
2. Feeding Bella her food with Rice Krispies on top.
3. HDTV and all that comes with it - the entire Bravo tv lineup, DVR, Modern Family, et al.
4. Varying flavors of hummus and/or fresh salsa.
5. Ethnic food perfection in all forms and price ranges - real Pho, real curry, real everything.
6. REAL SALES and/or non-inflation. (I got an amazeballs pair of Cynthia Vincent boots, originally $500, for like $150. Deb calls them my Pirates of Penzance boots but I don't mind. I feel like a bazillion bucks.)
7. Skim milk that actually tastes good.
8. Fear-free walking around town with jewelry, various Apple products, you get the idea.
9. Anthro Home.
10. Parading around the house in Deb's mink coat - the only consolation for the frigid temperatures that have frozen my soul.
04 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment