Between the rain from yesterday and the overall cold that I am still suffering I have been a bad blogger. Sorry about that.
Life has been crazy but in a good way, although Deb and I are together so much that sometimes we just want to ring each other's throats. But in the nice, family way, you see. We had some computer-related rage last night (btw Microsoft Word + columns + 6 page document = hard) but it all went away when we watched trashy Bravo/TLC programming. Side note: did Gretchen from Real Housewives of Orange County get a facelift? She looks especially eyebrow-y this season. I also couldn't help but laugh when Tamara thought that she was the classy one of the bunch. Ok, sure.
We're journeying off to H&M and Forever21 in Penn Quarter today. Joy! I need some fun wardrobe basics and can't wait for the cheapies to find me. I definitely have been looking forward to this since I've arrived back home!
Although let it be known that I do miss Buenos Aires in a bad way (sad but true), mostly because Josey is there and so are my plants. Many besos for my loves in BA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment