I enjoyed a cozy Friday night staying warm and watching movies with Josey.
The grilled salmon at Miranda sent me into a delicious food coma.
A quickfire trip to San Telmo ended in my befriending an awesome old man named Luis, who happens to sell some of the most beautiful antique crystal I've seen in BA.
I cheered for Uruguay to win in the Copa America game vs. Argentina. Don't judge. But I did. And I was glad Uruguay won.
I couldn't watch the final of the Women's World Cup game because ... IT WASN'T ON TV ANYWHERE. Not even on some obscure ESPN43+ or whatever. How come in a region where the obsession with soccer is so strong they can't acknowledge that women play as well?
The huevos rancheros at Home Hotel's brunch changed my life. Homemade tortillas, sí por favor.
The new Mercado de Pulgas wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped ... I miss the grungy old galpón and the old men playing chess out back. But it's still a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
I braised some brussels sprouts for the bazillionnth time ... and loved every crispy brown bite.
18 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment