06 November 2011

Mmmmm

I'm counting down the days/hours/minutes/seconds until I hop on the plane to DC and my stomach is also joining me in this endeavor. Part why I love going home is because I can eat my face off and indulge in things that just don't exist in Buenos Aires. Part of me actually doesn't love it because I always end up plumper than when I arrived - not a good thing to do when you're about to get married (Seriously, pre-wedding diet? Sorry Charlie, I've got an Indian buffet to tackle. Woops.)

Here is a list of the places / things I want to eat when I am home (take note):
1. Rasika
2. Heritage
3. Raaga
4. Zaytinya
5. Pietanza
6. Every Pho place in Little Saigon
7. Chipotle
8. The taco truck in Clarendon that's in that supermarket parking lot
9. Whole Foods hot bar
10. The Diner in Adams Morgan (preferably for brunch)
11. Cork
12. Jaleo
13. Central
14. Moby Dick
15. Liberty Tavern
16. Patisserie Poupon
17. Cafe Divan
18. Thai Noy
19. Peking Gourmet
20. Mandu

ok this list could - and will - go on but it's getting depressing. If anyone wants to book a food date let me know. If not, I'll just go there alone and eat until I pass out. Sounds like a nice plan.


2 comments:

acg said...

crisp & juicy??

Paige said...

but you aren't here to eat it with me ... tear