24 March 2009

Happy Half Birthday To Me

Presidenta puta Kirchner clearly knew that she wanted to make my half birthday a new National Holiday, so therefore I am currently in my bed watching My Super Sweet Sixteen and not going to work today.

22.5 years. Weird.

This show really bothers me. I am kind of sick of the whole "ha ha mom and dad, you tricked me and acted like this (not) shitty jeep cherokee is the car I'm getting for my birthday when in reality you're getting me a LAMBORGHINI" ... WHAT ? I'm sorry, and I am going to sound evil for this, but I hope all of those kids have crashed their cars and that the families are suffering the effects of their idiocy now that we are in a serious recession. What 16 year old deserves a car more expensive than their life? Give me the old Volvo Mere and I drove anyday. Grrr.


In 8 days I am coming home. I am really excited but I always hate the idea of packing and getting everything together. Especially this time because I have to have all of my legal and visa documents in order. I hope I don't forget anything down here when I go back. I also should bring back a lot of presents for people and I have a feeling that might not be happening. Am I a horrible person ????

Ok off to watch the telly and dream of my new purchases.

No comments: