Meeting the chef at Bengal and having him tell me he will make Mattar Paneer for me next week, just for me, because I fill out the suggestion cards every time I go and beg beg beg for mattar paneer.
My sassy ankle boots, skinny belt, and Etiqueta Negra fisherman's sweater. Warm. Yummy.
Long weekend coming up.
Wine Tasting at work. Hello drunkface.
Learning how to drive and not killing anyone / ruining the car I'm driving / et al.
Chocolate chip cookies made at Kelly's house last weekend. A-mazing.
My orchids, Clara and Magdalena are still alive !! AND they have a new friend, a new catcus, with pink rocks ( yet to be named ).
The Argie version of the peppermint patty, Felfort menta al chocolate, which is quite yum.
Crisp winter days with lots of sun, so even though I'm pale at least I can still dream of summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are priceless Ms. Paige Nichols! I will hopefully be traveling to BA in October - its TBD still but if I do I will come bearing gifts from Deb/clothes perhaps!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment