One of the first headlines on the news this morning was "Cambia La Hora?" - "Time Change?"
No one knows if the whole Spring Forward/Fall Back thing will be happening in BA this year. They're just not sure. Is this a joke ? I also heard that some provinces aren't in agreement with the whole moving the time 1 hour ahead, and have refused to partake ... if it even happens.
I hope we can solve this big, bad mystery that will surely be at the top of the news hour all day until the geniuses can get to the bottom of it.
On a brighter note, I am off to get a delicious "American" brunch at this little place off of Av. Las Heras to celebrate a birthday ... Please give me fried potatoes and onions and BACON please.
TGIF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment