Will be up later. Yesterday I got myself even more covered in glitter and the tree is now UP AND READY TO BE ADMIRED ! I am quite proud, considering it's a fake tree with none of the ornaments that I have at home (duh). Still, it was decorated with love and that's the most important thing.
I also got seriously tan yesterday. I love having a terrace for private sunbathing.
I am also a fan of my guerrilla gardening tactic of just ripping out roots and weeds until only the good remains. It's amazing. My jasmine is so happy in the sunshine and we're in the midst of uprooting these two big pots and turning the small roof patio into a little haven off of the dressing room. The big terrace is looking good but just needs a new table & chairs.
Other than that .... not much to report. This time of year is INSANE as it is for everyone else so I haven't had much time lately to write about random things. I am just ready for vacation and want to run and frolic on the beach instead of put together backpacks for incoming students. No thank you ma'am.
Going to 2 weddings and a birthday bash this weekend. Looking forward to having the day off on Friday as well, and will be doing a little Christmas gift shopping ! Yay.
Getting Indian at Bengal tonight. Couldn't be happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment