On trying to predict the weather here. Predict is not the correct word, I know.
But what are you supposed to do when...
-You wake up and it's cloudy, foggy, overcast
-The news forecasts hot sunny weather for the day
-Weather.com predicts torrential rainstorms and hurricane-like weather
-In the 20 minutes it takes you to gather this information, the skies clear and then turn black?
That's what it's like almost every morning here.
I think the Kirchners have a weather machine. Why would the TN news team be SO INEPT at providing the weather report, and why the heck is weather.com so far off the mark as well? You think at least one of those sources would coincide with the actual climate of the day.
I have no idea what to wear when I walk out the door to work every morning. Do I gamble and wear flipflops, risking breaking my neck if it rains, or do I put on sneakers/ankle boots and fear that my feet will be sweating profusely all day in the 90 degree weather? Jacket? Scarf? Short sleeves? Sweatshirt? HELP
Looking out the door this morning, the sun was shining ("abundant" being my favorite weather.com term) and the skies were clear. I put on a short-sleeved top and shorts, determined to be summer-weather ready. I put on the news, which forecasted warm weather and rain. Weather.com told me it would be chilly but sunny 100%. Too stubborn to change I left the house as dressed and have been cold all day.
Party cloudy and chilly.
Wtf, weather?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment