16 December 2009

Countdown

Deb & Doug arrive to BA on Saturday. Lord help us all. Just kidding, it will be glorious and fun and amazing and I will love it. Then off to Punta del Este on Monday ... yipee !! Get me to the beach on time (see how I did that little play on words there, yeah I know)

Work is insane and I haven't taken a real proper lunch break all week because of the crazy amount of work there is to be done before the newbies arrive in January. Mind you half the staff is on vacation this week so it's kind of nice and tranquilo but it's also like waaaaaaaaaaaa fewer people to get random little things done. No matter.

I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off and can't really think straight. Long to-do list before the weekend. Have to go to the Post Office, get a Christmas gift for Josey's parents, go to a concert for work tonight, print out the R2A Christmas Card picture, buy envelopes for said cards, pick up transcripts, mail more things ... plus about 20 more items I know I have already forgotten. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !

Another birthday party on Friday and am praying for sunshine and amazingness all next week. Can't wait to unwind and just relax. Twill be amazing

I also still have a compulsion to buy things to decorate the house for Christmas. I want a wreath please.

Time to go spin around in circles

No comments: