I am a bad blogger!
oh well.
I am so sad about the BP oil spill. Every day I read about more failed attempts to stop the leak and my heart breaks for those on the Gulf Coast effected, especially the animals. I wish I could rescue them all and ensure their safety.
Fall/Winter is definitely here. I wore my toggle coat to work today. It felt good, but strange at the same time.
I also discovered a bag of mini snickers in the office. Hello chocolate. I can't stop eating them.
As I try to learn about Excel I wonder, does anyone REALLY know how to do every single function possible with that program? It's weird. I think Excel should be relegated to the storage room forever. It's too complicated. My eyes hurt when I look at spreadsheets for too long.
Today I need to go to the bank, pay a bill, fax something, put things in yellow and/or green file folders, and then harrass people who haven't paid us yet. Big Tuesday on tap today, folks.
How come just after I get a haircut I feel like split ends return almost immediately? My hair is awful, and it does not obey me. I had better hair in 2008. Speaking of 2008 last night I looked through pictures of senior year and I got nostalgic. We had so much fun.
Ok that's all for now. Back to staring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment