20 October 2010

Not funny.

I'm really sick of hearing about the ongoing increases in price in just about everything these days. The price of meat has already increased 11% in the last month (about 90% over the course of the year). Taxis have gone up 26% in the last 6 months. The cost of light and gas are about to go up, in some cases between 100-360% before the end of the year.

I'm sorry but I am just sick of having to accept that inflation is just ridiculous and that I end up paying what feels like an average of 20% more for everything these days ... It makes me feel a little, teeny, tiny bit stupid for having left a job with a nice (not great, but not miserable) salary. But then I remember that I was miserable there and wanted to bang my head against the wall for 9 hours every day.

Oh and PS, the trash is still EVERYWHERE. And it's going to be about 80 degrees today.

No comments: