06 December 2010

It's ... December?

Wow. Anyway ...

I will write more tomorrow - things have been a little wacky (why do I feel like I am always saying that lately?) and busy. Also I fell a little ill over the weekend (just a bad head cold, but when it's sunny and 85 outside, and everyone you know is at a nice little backyard bbq, it makes matters worse) and just wasn't up to doing lots of doo-dads on the computer.

It's also time to admit my addiction to Modern Family. I saw a few eps of the 1st season when I was home at Easter I think ... with Deb of course, and fell in love. I got the first season dvds for my birthday or something and haven't opened them until just now! I spent 4+ hours on the couch, laughing out loud and completely alone, on an average every 3 minutes thanks to that series. It's insanely funny. Gloria reminds me of Jose's sister (she is Cuban, stunningly beautiful, loves her kids more than anything, and has an insane temperament), Cam & Mitch are too funny for words, and I just think it's so well-scripted.

I'm so, so, so excited for Christmas! Then Punta del Este for New Year's, which is basically paradise and my haven from the crazy world. Cannot. Wait. Also this weekend dj Armin Van Buren is coming to Crobar Outdoor .... I saw him at Crobar in Punta 2 years ago and it was phenomenal. Hooray! I love summer in BA and all of the fun things that go along with it.

What I do not love is the Post Office system in BA. I got off to a very typical Monday start today when I went two 2 post offices and realized that I had about 30 people ahead of me in line. Seriously??? DO THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME THAN SIT IN THE POST OFFICE ALL DAY? Ok I'm going to stop talking about this because it makes my blood boil. Literally.



I am going to post this picture of the photographer for our wedding, Leo Patrone, that I nicked from his blog. I love that he and his wife are amazingly adorable and chic and cool and more wrapped up into one. I also love that he is from Argentina and travels all over the world for his weddings. I am so excited to have him photograph us in LESS THAN SIX MONTHS (Woo!)

No comments: