23 December 2010

Poor Neglected Bloglet

Reasons for not blogging this past week:

1. It's been at least 90 degrees every day
2. Our power has been going out off and on since Sunday. Climbing up 14 flights of stairs in 95 degree heat isn't fun.
3. When the power does come back on, I use that time to take a nice cold shower and to charge my cell phone.
4. Apparently Christmas is in 2 days and I am having a very hard time reconciling the fact that it's SUMMER and I have a tree in my living room.
5. Sissy comes in from Frankfurt tomorrow and I hope her plane isn't too late.
6. I honestly don't know where the time goes, then I realized I have two jobs and run around like a crazy person all day while I try to get last minute gift shopping done. Then I realize that if I were in America "it would all be easier" and everyone would be getting cooler gifts. Sorry folks.
7. The end. Pray the power stays on.

No comments: