Happy 2011 everyone ! After a much needed (and much enjoyed) hiatus I have resurfaced, albeit slowly. After an incredible Christmas and beach holiday in Punta del Este, I am back in Buenos Aires and slowly accepting that I must get back into the swing of things!
I have so many photos to share of our trip to Uruguay - it was definitely just what I needed. Seven days of pure sunshine, clear water and perfect relaxation. It felt good to leave the Blackberry upstairs while we swam in the ocean and drank clerico on the beach. Why did we come back again?
The New Year always takes me by surprise and it's quite fitting that I'm just getting around to writing again ... I'll be in DC in two months, the wedding is in five ... And on top of that I need to worry about renewing my residency visa here, looking for jobs or at least contemplating the next step. As usual, I am overwhelmed and I haven't even stepped outside yet. (Don't judge, I've been sick in bed for the past 3 days. Otherwise I would never let this sunny day to go waste!)
I hope you and yours had a splendid New Year full of champagne and merrymaking. Photos, inspiration and hopefully something new will be here in the days and weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment