
I was so happy the day I stumbled upon Paul - the newest little project by Pablo Chiappori (http://www.pablochiappori.com/) tucked away in Palermo Viejo and brimming with some of the most amazing finds. I've been a fan of La Corte since I first moved here in 2007, and my dream is to one day redecorate our apartment relying heavily on Pablo's expert eye. One day, perhaps!
If you're in the mood for some eye candy this Monday morning, be sure to check out his website and feel free to swoon!

Once you're done with Pablo, why don't you book a ticket to come visit us and I promise we'll take you to Cocina Garden for a wonderfully intimate dinner at one of BA's most fabulous closed door restaurants? Fun fact: I was introduced to the space when my dear friend Kelly was living in BA for a short time after graduating from NYU. She was working with Isabel Anchorena, owner of a charming little gallery in the Rue de Artisans, and always had gobs of invites to incredible events. Pamela Murphy, the woman behind Cocina Garden, had just opened up her to die for home in San Telmo has a B&B called Garden Buenos Aires and we were lucky enough to be invited to celebrate! I had a very difficult time lifting my jaw up off the floor each time I turned a corner. It's definitely a spot to get to know if you make it to Buenos Aires!
That little part of the city is one of my favorites. It's not necessarily off the general radar, but given that it's just beyond the far reaches of San Telmo, I think you might stumble upon it only if you've been tipped off. Av. Caseros is a little slice of heaven. Wedged in between Parque Lezama and the Constitución train station, it feels like a step back in time. I'm not sure if I could ever live there permanently, but each time I'm in the area I find myself reconsidering!
No comments:
Post a Comment