Although it's been too hot to wear any form of closed-toe shoe lately, I was admiring the shoes José got me for Christmas. They're a pair of perfect little ballet flats from my favorite shoe store,
Paruolo - with sassy black glitter, understated but still fun ... A great way to spice up an outfit when you're not in the mood to wear sky high heels. Since it's currently pouring rain here (joy! I love a nice cozy, stormy afternoon at home) I have been looking for other shoes that would make my flats feel right at home. These two pairs are just the ticket. The first, from our beloved
Christian Louboutin, remind me of when my dear friend Frances and I were discussing the possibility of footwear that could double as a weapon to ward off muggers and/or any other kind of delinquent. They're perfect! The second, from
Pour La Victoire, border on the edge of too kitschy to take seriously, but I don't care.

No comments:
Post a Comment