17 May 2011

My Life.

My friend Greg works in publishing and has always had a sarcastic quick wit. When we were in highschool we actually came up with absurd book titles (some favorites: "Albania: Land of Milk and Honey", "Aladdin: Disney Character or Al-Qaeda Operative?") ... That list is somewhere. Anyway, he just sent me this incredible website "Better Book Titles" - it saves you the laborious task of actually reading the book and basically sums it up for you succinctly via the revised title. Here is my favorite ...


Story of my life. This book has and always will describe how I feel when I'm having a bad day. It's one of the few stories that I remember reading repeatedly when I was younger and it still rings so very true as I shuffle toward adulthood (or maybe I'm already there? At what age are you considered an adult? Not legally, but like, when are you supposed to have your life together? Any help would be appreciated)

No comments: