28 May 2011

Guess I should have told you

That I'd be on a big blogging hiatus ...

I have been home in DC for almost 2 weeks and have been so busy I haven't really had time or desire to blog. Now Jose is here and the business has boomed exponentially.

Plus I've just been really blah the past few days. We got some really awful, awful news and I'm just trying to make sense of it all. I'm so sad and so angry and so upset I just don't feel much like celebrating.

I'm just so thankful that the wedding isn't this weekend. I need some more time to heal and to get back in the "happy" mindset.

Now I just wish the sun would come out for once so I can relax for the first time this week and read in the sunshine.

In just 7 days Jose and I are getting married. Woweeee!! I must say I couldn't be more excited about that.

Sorry for the lack of posting and lack of fun things to read.

Here are some links:
Another article I wrote about the newest boutique hotel in Buenos Aires
Weekly News Roundup, for some laughs and cynical humor
Gossip roundup via Gawker. Love.

No comments: