
Thank God for Anthropologie. Unfortunately I've just been scratching my eyes out as I've been drooling over their newest catalog shot in Rajasthan ... Not only does it make me want to be whisked off to India but it also has planted a serious seed of "I WANT" in my little brain!
Sometimes I wonder if I'm so eager to move back to America not for the proximity to family and friends, not for the reliability ... perhaps it's because I would then have total liberty to style our home in Anthro. I've managed to smuggle down quite a few items - Octopus plates, adorable planters (engagement gifts. Love them), an octopus pillow, a beautifully illustrated book with seashell & botanical prints ... But it's not the same. I'd like to go all-out please (Sorry, José).

Here are some shots (click to enlarge) from the catalog that made me squeal with delight. Thankfully I will be in Anthrolandia in just a few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment