13 October 2008

A Glimpse Of What Is To Come ...

A few things ... I finally ( after more than a whole year ) made it to the Zoo located right across the street from my old apartment. It was thoroughly depressing but, it was something to do on a Saturday. I also read an article in the NYT about the adolescent sexual revolution in Chile and this picture was included among several in a slideshow ... Floggers.


Wow. Look how he applies that hairspray with such intensity. I love it.

Anyway, back to Sifones & Dragones tonight for a Lunes Feliz. Mañana arranco de nuevo the blogging ... I promise I will provide something more exciting than a silly photograph and a few words hastily written. Happy Columbus Day over there, and whatever holiday we are celebrating here in Argentina. I'm using this rainy day to continue my recovery from a wild Saturday night and a marathon asado yesterday; I find it convenient to watch the progress of the construction of the soon-to-be largest shopping mall in all of South America from the balcony.

Alas !!
I have been tagged by the lovely Good Woman to answer some questions in 7 words. I have a feeling this will be more difficult than anticipated. Slash, I'm going to come across as painfully boring.

1. Where were you ten years ago?
I was eleven, so home from school.

2. What's on your to-do list today?
Stuff my face at Sifones y Dragones.

3. What if you were a billionaire?
Buy a house in Punta del Este.

4. Five places you have lived?
Larrimore, 34th Street, Buenos Aires. I'm boring.

5. Three bad habits?
Annoying. Hyper. Sensitive. It gets worse. Really.

6. Snacks you like?
Helado, morcilla, oreos, brie cheese, anything edible.

7. Who are you tagging?
I have one friend. She is wonderful.

No comments: