05 January 2009

I Am Alive

I have been so horrible about being in touch with everyone, checking emails and obsessively looking at the blog, so I suppose this is proof that I am not dead or missing somewhere on a remote beach ( although I would like that to be the case, the beach part, not the dead part ) ...

Happy 2009 ! I am back from a wonderful little Pinamar escape that was full of sun and all of the good things that come along with being at the beach. Today is my first day at work and I am in a considerably great mood, despite the fact that I haven´t slept more than 8 hours in 2 nights and it´s Monday. Who would have thought ?

Anyway, I will get back on track with my random thoughts and posts about nothing. It´s 95 degrees today and I´m just trying not to melt when I walk outside. It looks like I´ll be taking a quick dip in the pool before I pass out in my giant nap I have planned for this afternoon starting promptly at 6.30 pm

Pictures and updates to follow. I am also looking for future visitors so if anyone wants to plan a trip to Buenos Aires that would be, um, great.

No comments: