Ok so I am in a good mood today but I thought I would complain about people on the Subte anyway.
Why don´t Argies understand the concept of ¨stand right, walk left¨???? When I am going up the escalator, I speed walk and I really hate when people just stand there on the left side like that is a socially acceptable behavior. I am in a hurry. You might not be, because your bakery just happens to be on vacation FOR TWO MONTHS, but I have places to go. Please get out of my way. Thank you very much.
Also please don´t shove your sweaty body onto the train when there really isn´t a lot of room. If you must, that is fine, but at least say ¨excuse me¨or something along those lines. The silent shove siege that ensues if you do not is just unbearable. Then I will proceed to give you a mean look and roll my eyes because I think that you actually care about my opinion of you. I will also criticize your cheap suit in my mind and laugh because you also have your cartilage pierced. And are a man.
I also hate Fibertel. I need internet and little Alejandro never called me back like he had promised. If everyone weren´t named Alejandro I might have a chance at tracking him down again but we´ll see how that goes. For now I´ll just enjoy the free cable that I´m getting. And by free I mean it´s probably not because someone had paid for it to be installed. At least I can wake up for work by watching ¨The Nanny ¨- who doesn´t love waking up to Fran Drescher´s voice ?
That´s all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment