I love "The Real Housewives of New York City", aka I love Bravo. I miss that.
I love making fun of Alex and Simon and his speedo-wearing sassiness bitching about the beaches at the Hamptons and how they are JUST not like the beaches of St. Barths. She is a sickly skeletor who is wearing black socks and sneakers on the sand. Ooooh now they are whining because the ocean water is too cold.
I love this show. I love America. I love trashy tv and watching Australian men running around in Speedos on national television. There really is nothing better.
I also had Pietanza for lunch and it was soooo delicious for my belly. Give me pasta and give it to me now.
Today was successful on the visa front. I managed to get the sought-after Apostille for my Birth Certificate which was not nearly as difficult as I had thought. However, there is still a long way to go as my FBI report needs to be processed, translated, notarized, apostilled, made into a bedspread, woven into a poncho, etc. Miserable.
07 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment