So I have been way too busy to really write anything important and/or interesting, but it's just such a nice feeling to be home. And happy. And to frolic in April's wonderfulness.
So far I have eaten a ton of curry, had Sweet Green, shopped at American Apparel, enjoyed cocktails with lime instead of lemon, had Korean food, been given coins with my change at a store, played in the Paper Source, and the list goes on .... It's great.
Home really is such an amazing little place. Today I have my Indian cooking class and am soooo freakin' excited. Carolee is coming into town and having dinner with us tonight.
I am stressing out about this whole visa paperwork ordeal since it's basically the least easy process in the world. Not because it's actually difficult to obtain certain papers or whatnot, but because it's just so much back and forth insane legwork that I'm afraid that combined with Argentine slowness and the Semana Santa holiday, things will not be moving as quickly as hoped.
I want to buy some stirrup pants. Yes, they're back in style, at least in Buenos Aires. I want them. Now. I also still want my boots from Huija. Blast.
Bye.
05 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment