10 April 2009

Friday

So I am now a new woman with my new toes. Well, they look new after the miracle job that they did to me yesterday. About 50% of the tension is still living in my shoulders but the massage did a wonderful job of putting me to sleep while being rubbed. It felt amazing. I woke up and had weird markings all over my face from that open-face hole thing but I didn't really care. I slept like a rock last night.

Today I should continue my manic organizing spree that I started a couple of days ago. I have so much stuff. Stuff stuff stuff stuff STUFF it's too much. I need to just get rid of the things that will never make it down to Buenos Aires with me. It's hard though, I have so many books I want to bring with me ( too much valuable space in the suitcase though ) and great photographs, or random things that I have picked up over the years. Not all of my stuff is junk. Not by a longshot. But I just need to know how to say CHAUUUUUUUUUSki to the things I really don't need. Help.

I also DVR'ed a lot of The Real Housewives and Hello I'm hooked again. Love it. Need to watch more Anthony Bourdain though, I'm so in love with him it hurts. I need more Intervention in my life, and maybe even a dash of The Hills. See? When I'm at home I sound like a total couch potato. I can't help it. Bella and I love sitting on the couch together, doing crosswords and watching a couple of hours of boob-tube every day.

I need a nap. Stat. And a Personal Organizer.

No comments: