So Deb and I went back to this amazing Vietnamese place for lunch today. Oh man, I'm in love. Seriously. $3.95 for a bowl of Pho, honestly, is the most amazing thing to happen to me. I want to bring them to BA with me. Please. Nothing would make me happier.
After lunch we went to Michael's, the giant craft-store cracked-out paradise that I haven't set foot in since high school. Deb was looking for some ribbon to match another kind of ribbon that someone's daughter used on a wedding invitation ... To make a long story short we were on a miniature quest for the perfect shade and texture of ribbon. Basically I realized that if I come to stress over such tiny details about my wedding, which clearly will not be anytime soon, I would rather run away and live in the jungle. It just seems to be an unnecessary stress builder.
Speaking of stress, I finally found vitamins that will help me not feel like a dog or cat that sheds. I found this B12 Stress Complex and some other thing, L-Cysteine, that are supposed to help my hair not fall out like a crazy person and make it happier and healthier. JOY !!!! I hope it works. I also hope that my diet of chocolate Easter candy helps as well. It can't hurt you know ?
I would really love to be able to buy and ship the wonderful things from Anthropologie's Home section back to Buenos Aires. Everything is so lovely and beautiful and whimsical. Anything I buy there will go well with the amazing Egyptian cotton sheets that I just got today for my bed at Gorostiaga. I LOVE BEDDING. I love comfortable beds. I need like giant down blankets and pillows and incredibly soft sheets and lots of things to be covered with. It's the best feeling. Especially on a cozy winter day.
I'm extremely pleased with my Theory top that I got yesterday. Originally $445, I got it for 50 bucks. Honestly. Amazing. I am in love. I can't wait to find a reason to wear it.
I think that's all. I would like some Indian food now. And I would like to be able to pause Real Life Time so I could have time to sit and re-read all of my favorite books. Do you think that would be possible ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment