Man, I forgot how much everyone in Buenos Aires LOVES to embrace Autumn. Today was kind of cold, actually, but it's like no matter what the temperature, now that it is officially Fall, everyone is in boots, coats, jackets, scarves, etc. I think they just love the unofficial fashion show that happens on every block since all other women seem to do around here is judge others around her.
It has been nice to wear my Paruolo boots again, strolling about town without sweating profusely. I do not miss those days at all. It makes my busy days less dreadful and more invigorating.
I need to ban myself from eating empanadas for the next 5 days. Not a sermon, just a thought.
Things I currently love:
- The Seda candle Deb and I got at the Amano sidewalk sale, with its deliciousness and amazingness that makes my apartment smell like Arlington.
- The Ginger Pomelo countertop spray that I imported from DC. Once again, my house smells fresh and citric. Amazing.
- Listening to AIR on my iPod
- Mentally preparing for the amazingness that will be La Casa Polaca tomorrow night for dinner.
- Being able to watch my favorite season of Project Runway ( even though I hate Jeffrey ) on People&Arts randomly this morning while I woke up.
- My penguin pitcher.
- Autumn.
- And all of the fabulous clothes that come with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment