05 May 2009

Writer's Block

I'm feeling rather uninspired lately. I do have quite a few funny anecdotes RE: the visa process, and general random daily hilarity, but I am currently without much desire to put them into bloggy words.

It has been raining for the past 6 days. Six. Seis. No thank you.

I watched the original documentary ( not the new HBO version ) "Grey Gardens" and I must say, I love those wacky blue-bloods.

After suffering from what I am calling a vitamin-induced ulcer, I am back on my Omega-3 binge. Well, not a binge, but I am hoping that they don't hurt the tum-tum anymore. That was a particularly awful day last week. I felt like it was burning a hole into the rest of my body.

There are lots of books I would like to read. I wish I had a million hours to be able to read them all.

kthanksbye

No comments: