The boiling-frog legend always comes to mind with stories like this - the one that says a frog dropped in hot water will hop right out, but if you put a frog in cold water and heat it slowly enough, the frog will sit there until it dies. It's sick ( and debatable ).
It is a little sick and maybe not always a cut and dry issue. Either way, I think that is a good way of looking at things sometimes. What limits are you willing to place in life ? Are you going to hop out like the first frog or just boil slowly and end up on someone's dinner plate ?
I think I'd like to hop out and see what the other frogs are up to.
I think I'd like to hop out and see what the other frogs are up to.
1 comment:
I can't sit and wait til I die... or that something happens (in order not to be so dramatic!)
Post a Comment