I love Glee. I love it. I finally watched some of it on TV yesterday and I died. "You don't know who Josh Groban is ? Kill yourself !"
Also, how is it almost December already ? Scary. But I guess nice because that means I'm that much closer to being in Punta del Este for Christmas with the fam. Which will be amazing and I will be frying in the sun for all 7 days.
I have gone all out Thanksgiving (as much as possible for Argentina). I bought new plates, placemats, napkins and have ordered the chocolate brownie/mousse/caramel & merengue cake that will be gracing us with its presence. Katie is making the turkey and pumpkin pie, and everyone else is bringing some kind of side dish full of holiday cheer. I also am in charge of the floral arrangements & centerpieces. Amen. 'Tis my new passion, finding and making beautiful things and enjoying them with the people I love. I went to San Telmo on Saturday (avoided the Fair and its insanity) and fell in love with so many things. I'm such an old soul, give me antiques anyday. They have so much more character than factory-made modern furniture that definitely looks nice but doesn't have the same story as something that's 100 years old.
I have also decided that I will be collecting those antique crystal champagne/cocktail glasses. You know, the ones that are colored glass ? Yes. They are perfection and I love them. So I need to do a little research and start collecting.
We have a Christmas tree up in our office. Katie got a little excited, especially since she won't be here for the full holiday festivities ( she's going back to the US in a couple of weeks ). We each have an ornament with our name on it and it's basically bringing me lots of love and cheer that will hopefully get me through this crazy week.
Thursday: Thanksgiving
Friday: The Killers concert
Saturday: Move-Out day officially starts & ends
Sunday: Banco Galicia 20k race.
Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment