11 November 2009

Spanish-speaking Sonambulation

It's time to move back home when you start speaking Spanish in your sleep. (yes, Broph).

Apparently I have resumed my sonambulant ways and have taken it upon myself to hold conversations in my sleep that I fail to recall the next morning.

I am very lucky to have a Josey in my life.
José is always happy and has kind eyes:
Last night I felt compelled to spank him in my sleep. Yes, you read that right. I gave him a big wacker right on the bumski. I don't even think I was dreaming about anything related. Anyway, so he wakes up and asks me what on earth is wrong with me, and I replied

"Es lo que hay."

In Spanish. I told him "it is what it is" basically like, deal with it. Random. Then I started waving about and flailing and talking and when José asked me what was going on (again) I started babbling on about "instalando un network de internet" - right. Because I haven't ever even used the word "un network" while I'm conscious, I decided to just throw that out there while completely asleep.

We'll see if tonight anything else happens. But nothing will ever be as good as my key life phrases spoken while sleeping at Summit Farm with Gawdmumsy Carolee.

"Pretty I am. I want to dance."

Yes, please.

No comments: