The Tiffany Keys ... Ok maybe they're a little ostentatious but I love LOVE LOVE old keys and intricate keys and keys in general. So, yes. I dream of keys.Justice is coming to Argentina !! MAhhhsldfjslkjfs I want to go see them. I love them. It would be amazing to see them - the venue is incredible too ( La Trastienda )

My new purse. It's a funny story because I wanted to buy this bag from Sibyl Vane (Argentine leather/shoe designer) 3 years ago before I left Buenos Aires for the first time. I hesitated, and ended up never forgetting this little leather gem. Deb jogged my memory when talking about my favorite CMO and her amazing new purchase- the Foley + Corrina City Bag. I didn't realize it was such a hit in the States, so I went back to Sibyl Vane on Saturday to see if they still had it (random). THEY DID !! So I bought it. I am in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment