
That Pottery Barn existed in Argentina. And/or Restoration Hardware, Smith & Hawken, Anthropologie (duh) and about 5 million other amazing stores that I miss back home.
I am on a serious mission to decorate a house. A house that doesn't even exist because I don't own a house, nor do I live in one. But I love love love love love finding beautiful fun little things, unique odds and ends that make the space take on a different feel, and I wish that I could just UNLEASH MY CREATIVE EXPRESSION HERE !!! Bgalakjlkjsgs.
Enough.
San Telmo does have some amazing stuff, antiques especially. However I can't really tell what things are fake/repro and which are legit because a lot of it is a different style. I mean clearly some things are obvious but they aren't the same little antique stores on the side of the highway that Deb would always drag us to while we were driving around the tri-state area looking for the perfect set of lamps for the tall chest in the living room.
I want the bathroom pictured above.
No comments:
Post a Comment