Cats scare me (because they always seem to want to attack me, sensing my fear), but I am not ashamed to proclaim my love for weird cat videos ... I mean, who doesn't enjoy watching these things? Regardless, Advanced Cat Yodeling cracks me up because my dear Godmumsy Carolee used to make her Lily squeal and yodel like a feline accordion. For some reason I find this utterly hilarious. So I decided to let you all in on the fun. Once you start, you just can't stop.
21 September 2011
Cat Yodeling
Cats scare me (because they always seem to want to attack me, sensing my fear), but I am not ashamed to proclaim my love for weird cat videos ... I mean, who doesn't enjoy watching these things? Regardless, Advanced Cat Yodeling cracks me up because my dear Godmumsy Carolee used to make her Lily squeal and yodel like a feline accordion. For some reason I find this utterly hilarious. So I decided to let you all in on the fun. Once you start, you just can't stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment