My friend Eileen finally started a little bloglet of her own to document her musings on life, culture and politics in Buenos Aires. She's down here working with Unilever on some cool projects that I don't even understand, so I won't try to explain.
Eileen is the friend that everyone wants to have around: She's totally nuts (in a good way, of course), is always up for anything and is like a breath of fresh air. You can count on her when you want to go out dancing, when you're hunting for Super 8 film, or when you just want to have a great time. She also understands the value of documenting your youth and beauty before you blink and are 40. For that, I salute her.
Check out her blog: EPK in BA to see what she's up to.
28 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment