15 November 2010

Honeymoon Brainstorming


Jose and I have made very little progress when it comes to the honeymoon planning process. We know where we want to go, but it's a route that could be done in anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months (oh to have the luxury of time!!). Given that we have to assume that at least one of us will have some kind of real employment at the time of the wedding, sadly we cannot bank on taking an extra-long trip after we get married.

Our basic outline is this: Venice/Bigonovo, trot across N. Italy, trot across S. France, trot along to Barcelona and then to the Basque country. Ideally a jaunt to Portugal could be tacked on at the end.

Since i've never been to any of those places, I would love some tips on what's not to miss, little gems of boutique hotels, amazing places to eat (my #1 priority, clearly), and anything else you feel would be helpful! I would be such a happy camper to get some info!

No comments: