24 March 2010

Bon Voyage ...


In just a couple of days we're off for the good old USA. I cannot wait!

Having quite the tough time coming up with my packing list. Aside from the bundles of gifts I'm bringing home for Deb, Mere and the like, I'm aiming to keep things minimal just for the sake of it. But I'm such a horrible packer - If only I could be less merciful when it comes to abandoning my wardrobe when traveling. At least I won't need a winter jacket. I always replay the scene from Seinfeld when George and Jerry head to L.A. for the weekend: The Trip (video clip)

Lots to get done in the next couple of days. Man, once again I have a hard time thinking of fun things to write about. What's wrong with me? I need to upload pictures of my beautiful orchid that greets me every morning.

Any packing advice would be helpful. This assumes that you know what I have in my wardrobe but isn't essential. Help me be minimalistic but chic and fabulous at the same time!


Image found here

No comments: